Aris Allen Women's All White Suede Sole Canvas Dance Sneaker - CLEARANCE - *Limited Sizes*
- Aris Allen Women's Classic Canvas Dance Sneaker is a dance version of the classic tennis sneaker of the last century.
- Warning: we have found faint yellow spots on these... That's why they're on clearance :)
- This is the 3-eyelet version that does not like narrow feet!
- Flexible Chrome Leather (Suede) Bottom Sole.
- Cushy footbed.
- Please check the sizing recommendations before placing your order.
- Item #: 208-WH
This is a danceable version of the classic tennis sneaker of the last century. So now you can look like you're wearing sneakers without the knee-injuring potential that dancing on rubber soles carries.
This version of the Aris Allen Classic Canvas Dance Sneaker was redesigned to make it cuter with a shorter vamp and lower sides - however, this redesign has made it a problem for people with narrow heels...
These run true to size - but if you're between sizes you'll probably do best in the smaller of the two.
These will probably not fit if you have narrow feet because they run very wide in the heel.
Fitting the Heel:
40% of our test group said that they felt more secure with heel grips in the back of the shoe. So we're including free heel grips with every pair (see photo). But please don't purchase them if you have a narrow heel. Even with heel grips they probably will not stay on your feet when you're dancing.
If you own last year's model of this style - #207 (which ran 1/2 size large) then you'll want a half size smaller.
If you wear 8.5 or smaller you can easily wear these. Just add 1.5 to your men's size and that's the size you should fit (i.e.: men's size 7 + 1.5 = size women's 8.5 in this style).