Women's Wide Leg Retro Sailor Pants *Limited Sizes*
- Wide Leg - straight all the way down for a perfect sailor pants look - with 8 ornamental buttons.
- Fabric is Gabardine - and slightly stretchy.
- NOTE: Unfinished hem - custom fit to your length.
- Easy care polyester. Machine washable!
- Fabric is thin enough not to be hot, but substantial enough to hold their shape.
- Item #: 1971-BL
These pants are straight legged - which gives the appearance of being wider at the bottom - and unhemmed.
They have 8 ornamental buttons, a faux front flap, and a side zipper.
Very important: machine wash them 2-3 times before you hem them and wear your favorite shoes when you decide how long you want them.
All measurements are approximate.
(measured after machine washing - so they're a smitch smaller than unwashed)
|measurement of smallest part of your waist:||25-26"||27-28"|
|actual top of pants:||29"||31"|
Print out this PRINTABLE RULER if you need one.
*The "rise" is the distance from the bottom of the crotch to the top of the waist.
If the top is just a touch too big, just sew a tuck at the top in the middle of the back when you hem them. They'll fit like a dream.
NOTE: THESE PANTS ARE CUT LOW!
The "actual top of pants" measurement on these will not match the measurement of your natural waist! So measure below your navel - not right at it.
VERY TALL WOMEN TAKE NOTE:
The inseam (inside leg length) is 38" on all sizes - plenty of fabric there to hem regularly or make nice cuffs no matter what your height.