Aris Allen Women's Blue Brocade Spectator Oxford Wingtips Street Soles
- These Two-Tone Oxford Wingtips are a fun take on traditional mid-heel shoes. This style is made with synthetic-bottom street soles (unlike most of the rest of our line which is suede-soled dance shoes).
- This model has a contrasting red brocade vamp and features a mid-sized chunky vintage heel to keep you stable.
- Oxfords are one of those rare styles that look totally cute with all your clothes - skirts, dresses, and pants.
- Made with flexible soles and a soft foam footbed for extra comfort.
- Aris Allen is known for making vintage style swing dance shoes and reproduction models.
- Please check the sizing recommendations before placing your order.
- Item #: 80761-BL
- ***Remember that these have street soles - not suede soles like most of our shoes.***
- The heel is approximately 1 3/4” and the base of the heel is wide enough to keep you stable.
Most women with Average or Narrow feet said they chose their regular size or half a size smaller than normal. Women with Wide feet said they fit a half size larger than normal (or thought it was too narrow for their toes).
Because this style has a Blutcher closure (which means it is not sewn down at the bottom of the laces) you can customize the width a bit by loosening or tightening them.
Most women know which two sizes they fit best (like 6.5 & 7 or 8.5 & 9). To figure out which size you'll fit in these:
- Narrow to Normal width = you'll probably wear the smaller of the two sizes you usually fit.
- Wide feet = you'll probably fit your normal size or one half size larger than the two sizes you usually fit. Because the shoelaces are fairly high on the vamp and because of the shape of the toe they don't work very well with wide feet.