WHAT TO SEND WITH YOUR RETURN:
1. JUST SEND US YOUR PACKING SLIP & PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE RETURNING THE ITEMS (too big, too small, too wide, etc.)
No packing slip? No problem! Just include a note with your order number, reason for return, name, phone number, and email address.
2. SHIP IT TO US
Use a trackable, insured method.
Dance Store Returns
619 Ridgely Ave
Annapolis, MD 21401
- You are of course responsible for the package until it reaches our address so please track it.
- Returns are usually processed within 2 business days after they’re received.
- We will refund the purchase price (minus the original cost of shipping) to your original payment method. Please see below about why we don't offer free return shipping.
- Your financial institution should credit your account within 3-5 business days.
- If your return is received more than 90 days past the date of purchase (60 days for PayPal), it is unlikely that we will be able to issue a refund to your original payment method. We will try, but this is something we cannot control. If we cannot process your refund that arrives after 90 days (60 days for PayPal), we will be happy to issue you store credit.
We apologize if what you bought did not fit you!!
We only have a 6-10% return rate.
Industry standard is 30%.
WE ACTUALLY TRY THESE ON DOZENS OF PEOPLE BEFORE WE POST SIZING INFORMATION ON OUR SITE BECAUSE WE DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR "These aren't the size you said they were."
So if you got the wrong size for your feet please remember: Shoes by mail is, at best, an inexact science. Our incredibly low return rate means that we work our tails off to make sure that we get our sizing information right. And our return rate shows that we are very good at it. We apologize if you are one of the 6-10% of the population that does not fit our shoes the way the other 90-94% of our customers do. Because of this, please understand that you will be responsible for a return as normal if you end up with a shoe that does not fit.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNS
EXCLUSIONS - The following items cannot be returned:
- Any clothing item that has been used or altered.
- Shoes that are not in their original, unused/unworn condition.
- DVDs: We will only refund if they are unopened.
- Gift Cards: Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Merchandise purchased with a dancestore.com gift card will be subject to our normal return policy. Gift Card refunds will be credited back to the gift card.
- PROBLEMS? WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS!
- If there's any kind of defect that shows up within 6 months we will absolutely pay for the repair - we just want you to send us a photo so we can figure out what happened. Just give us a call or email us at support [@] dancestore.com and we will be happy to explain the process. 410-990-0005.
- If you believe you’ve received a defective or incorrect item, contact us immediately by calling 410-990-0005 or emailing: support [@] dancestore.com. If it looks like we are ignoring your email it's because we did not get it - please please CALL us if you think we did not get your email.
- Please understand, we are just like any other store. We cannot accept used or altered items back.
- Please call us if you think this is unfair and explain what happened. We stand behind our products and we promise that you will be happy with us.
- ABOUT SPECIALTY FOOTWEAR:
- We sell specialty footwear - they do not wear like your ski boots.
- Please consider them "equipment" - not the last pair of shoes you will ever buy. If they were made to last forever they would be hiking boots.
- Depending on the amount of abuse they get, they should last a year or two. The uppers usually wear out before the soles do.